Last year with your help we launched TechDays as a Canada-wide program to drive technical readiness across the ICT ecosystem. The feedback was very positive and it turned out to be our largest ever technical education conference series for IT Professionals and Developers in Canada. While the customers feedback was positive there was still more we could do to support you. As user group members and key industry influencers it’s important that we give you early notice, get you involved and I have many emails which highlight that we needed to provide a special offer for you to share.
So, here’s your early notice, as well we’ve included a “stimulus” offer for you to share and please connect with Damir, Rodney or John to get involved with the event, online portal, content and sessions.
This fall, TechDays returns with more deep technical training on the very latest Microsoft technologies, and I’m excited to be able to offer you a special VIP price of just $249 until July 1. After July 1st the early bird price will be $299.
Don’t miss this chance to build your skills and share — Reference this code TDUGVIP and you can buy your tickets now and please share the code with whom you think would enjoy this year’s event. Please just pass on the promo code and they’ll receive the same exclusive price!
I know this is a busy time for everyone and I commend each of you for the time you give back to the community and that why we wanted to get this out early to you as our hope is that this offer at some level can help you show more value with your user group, community and help support technical readiness across Canada.
As budgets get tighter, TechDays is the perfect way to get the Tech-Ed experience without the travel expense , with two days of skill-strengthening education to help you position yourself for success by:
· Learning the technology—with a customizable agenda from over forty skill-strengthening sessions across five technical tracks you can get the exact knowledge you want on the hottest new products. Get the knowledge you’re looking for on both current technologies and new products, like Windows® 7, and Microsoft® Exchange 2010;
· Connecting with Experts and Peers—with Birds-of-a-Feather lunches and the new Windows 7 Lounge , you’ll have lots of opportunities to share your ideas with those who know the products best; and
· Applying what you learn—with a Learning Kit packed with products and resources so, you can continue to grow your skills long after the event has finished.
The final TechDays dates and cities are as follows:
• Vancouver – September 14 & 15, 2009
• Toronto – September 29 & 30, 2009
• Halifax – November 2 & 3, 2009
• Calgary – November 17 & 18, 2009
• Montreal – December 2 & 3, 2009
• Ottawa – December 9 & 10, 2009
• Winnipeg – December 15 & 16, 2009
The pricing for TechDays is as follows:
· VIP pricing – now until July 1st – $249.99
o This pricing is by invite code (TDUGVIP)
· Early Bird pricing – July 1st until 6 weeks prior to event date – $299.99
· Full Conference price – $599.99
We are still working on the learning kit and hope to send that information out as we get it. We already have a good start and right now we know that every guest of TechDays 2009 will get a Tech·Ed Online subscription with access to premium learning content worth over $250.00….nice start!