Based on the Microsoft Skills Measured web page for 70-401, here is a list of items that can help you with your studying for the exam.
Deploying a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 (SCCM) Server (9 percent)
· Set up and configure an Active Directory schema.
· Migrate from an SMS 2003 hierarchy to SCCM 2007.
· Configure an SCCM hierarchy.
· Set up and configure security accounts.
Configuring an SCCM Infrastructure (19 percent)
· Configure client agents.
· Configure site boundaries.
· Configure core site system roles.
· Configure discovery methods.
· Configure client installation.
· Configure SCCM infrastructure for Internet-based client management.
Managing Resources (14 percent)
· Build an SCCM collection by using queries.
· Meter software usage.
· Manage assets.
· Manage inventory flow.
· Manage client agents.
How to create a Query and Modify (SMS 2003)
Distributing Applications (17 percent)
· Manage packages.
· Manage programs.
· Manage advertisements.
· Schedule distribution.
· Track success and failure rates for distribution.
· Manage distribution points.
Deploying Operating Systems (13 percent)
· Capture a reference computer image.
· Manage task sequences.
· Configure site system roles related to deploying operating systems.
· Deploy operating system packages.
· Customize user state migration.
· Deliver applications.
Securing a Network Infrastructure (13 percent)
· Configure Network Access Protection (NAP).
· Maintain NAP.
· Migrate from Inventory Tool for Microsoft Update (ITMU) to Windows Software Update Services (WSUS).
· Deploy software updates.
· Manage vulnerability compliance.
Managing and Maintaining an SCCM Infrastructure (15 percent)
· Manage system health.
· Configure automatic maintenance tasks.
· Create custom reports.
· Maintain clients.
· Manage systems by using configuration management.
· Manage Wake on LAN.