Well, this morning I passed this exam 70-652 and this put me one step closer to becoming a “Microsoft Certified Non-Professional in AOS: Server Virtualization”! I hope they change the title of that certification!
Well I have set a personal target of passing 15 exams by Dec 10th 2008, that date will be 1 year from when I started to updating my certifications to Win2k3 and Win2k8. So with one more to go to meet that target now the question is which exam of my remaining exams should I write? 70-400, 646, 647, I’m toying with 70-656 exam too, 402 (if released), and 403 (when).
I am leaning towards 70-400 or 70-646.
Why 70-400 because I need to update my lab from MOM 2k5 to OpsMgr 2k7, this is a good excuse to do so.
Why 70-646 because I already have the MS press book and I have started to read it a bit.
So what do you think?
And yes the 15 exam goal was not the original goal, the goals were:
- ConfigMgr Exam and the TS: Windows Vista, Configuring exam (70-401 & 70-620)
- Add the Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians (70-622) to get MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician which allowed me to get my MCT
- But then I need to upgrade to MCSE so that I could teach the one class I wanted to teach Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2007 (6451A aka 70-401 exam) (70-290, 291, 293, 294 and 298) I got my MCSA Win2k3 at this point.
- Before completing Goal 3, I was asked to pass TS: Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista Client and 2007 Microsoft Office System Desktops (70-624) for some contract work so I put 624 before 298
- Back to Goal 3 (70-298) and my MCSE for Win2k3
- After goal 3 was done it make seen to work on TS: Upgrading Your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist (70-649)
- Since I bought a new server (new to me that is, I’m not that rich) I decide to do the TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring (70-652) next
- Should it be 70-400, 70-646 or other and why?