I received this note from MS Canada, asking me to help promote this, my only questions are:
Why isn’t there a course in Ottawa?
What does “Windows SharePoint Services 3.0” have to do with SBS?
Want to achieve the Microsoft Small Business Specialist (SBSC) Designation, Take the first step,
Register Today! http://www.nexientlearning.com/SBS70-631
Nexient is offering a unique format for the delivery of 5060 – Implementing Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. We heard your feedback and Nexient has condensed the course from 2 days in the classroom to being offered as 2 evening sessions. These sessions will help participants gain the level of competency to write exam 70-631 “Configuring Windows® SharePoint® Services 3.0.”
This program includes:
- Microsoft Official Curriculum for course 5060 – Implementing Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- MeasureUp test preparation for Microsoft exam 70-631
- Follow up Exam Preparation Live Meeting session with live instructor
- **Exam voucher included for the 70-631 exam (valid until June 30, 2008)
Microsoft has arranged for you to receive the training for only $349.00 CAD. + Applicable taxes (That’s savings for you of over $850.00 CDN.) Act Today! ONLY 12 spots per city
About the Training:
In this condensed course, the instructor will review the following subject areas:
- How the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0-based platform helps address collaboration challenges
- Planning the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0-based Environment
- Installing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Identifying the most appropriate method to upgrade Windows SharePoint Services from 2.0 to 3.0 in a given scenario
- Managing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
This course is meant to help prepare students for exam 70-631 by performing a review of topics that will be covered on the exam. This course is not intended as complete training to pass the exam, rather it is a review or culmination of experiences that refine the student’s knowledge as final preparation for the exam.
When & Where:
Vancouver – May 6 & 8, 2008
Calgary – May 6 & 8, 2008
Montreal – May 6 & 8, 2008
Mississauga – May 6 & 8, 2008
Toronto – May 6 & 8, 2008
NOTE: Evening sessions will be conducted from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the same week.
Who should attend:
The audience is expected to have at least two years of experience in implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003, including Internet Information Services (IIS).
Register today with Nexient for only $349.00 CAD + applicable taxes