1) Follow the KISS principal
2) Always use the views not the tables for your SQL queries
3) Keep report to a 4-5 columns
4) Try to limit the number of views used within each SQL query
5) Keep the drill through column as the first column
6) Try to link reports as: Count of ?, List of ?, Computer Details
7) For each item you add to your sms_def.mof add/create the corresponding web reports.
8) Backup your SQL queries!!!
9) Limit the use of v_R* views
10) Publish as many queries as possible
11) Grant access to all of your web reports to your IT team, particularly management!